By downloading any of the content on this site, no matter your intentions or reasons, you agree to this disclaimer and all that it states.
- "This site" being bkPrograms.weebly.com in its entirety
- "Content" being anything I have put on this site that I am the author/owner of
- "Programs" being any of the setup files, executable files, or source code files on this site
- "Code Snippets/My code" being pieces of code on this site
- "I/Me" being the author/owner of the programs, the author of the code snippets, and the owner of the screenshots on this site, and the owner of this site
- "You" being the person/group downloading any of the content from this site
- "Your code" being code that you wrote
- "Anyone/Anybody (Else)" being any other person/group that you allow to use any content you downloaded from this site, whether it be the originally downloaded file or a copy of it.
- "Download websites" being websites that I knowingly have submitted my content to, thus giving them permission to distribute it (For example, download.cnet.com)
- "Other websites" being sites other than bkPrograms
This disclaimer has different parts, those parts each apply to a specific type/group of content. Programs may also have additional disclaimers listed on their detail pages which may or may not repeat some statements found here and/or add addition statements. Any extra statements in additional disclaimers are specifically for the program on that page. If there is conflict between this disclaimer and any additional disclaimer a program may have, this one takes precedence.
EVERYTHING (Applies to all content)
You agree not to claim ownership of any of the content on this site, whether for monetary gain or not. Download websites have my permission to host any of my content.
You agree not to hold me responsible for any damages of any kind to anything, fines of any amount, consequences of any sort, or any other events that are caused by, during, or due to your, or anybody's use of any of my programs. This includes but is not limited to: data loss/corruption, unexpected errors, loss of work, incompatibilities, problems discovered after the fact, etc. You agree you will not attempt to decompile or otherwise reverse-engineer any of my programs for any reason whatsoever. You agree not to use any of my programs in any way that could possibly be considered malicious. You agree not to host my programs on a site without first asking me. You may, however, provide a link to a page on this site to share with others without my permission.
I provide code snippets that I've created/used on this site free of charge. You agree not to hold me responsible for any problems that arise from integrating said code snippets into your code. You also agree to leave comments in your code somewhere identifying my code so as to represent it. If you would like to post my code on a website, you may not remove the comments that I have added, but you may add additional comments.
This disclaimer is subject to change at any time at my discretion, and you are not required to be notified of any changes. There is a link to this disclaimer in the footer at the very bottom of every page on my website. Unless you can prove there was not a link to this disclaimer on the page of a program you are using, or that this disclaimer was unavailable, then you agree to all of the statements in this disclaimer. It is your responsibility to know the content of this disclaimer and to abide by it.